New corporate video just released!
Machine Tool Specialties announces a new job opening.
Job Description: Field Technician
- Installation of equipment at customer’s facility to ensure full functionality
- Provide on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Completes and submits all service documentation accurately and completely
- Extensive traveling performing field service/technical support work
- Some overnight stay will be common-1 -2 night a week average, usually less. Will be compensated for overtime. Weekend work is very rare as main business hours are M-F 7:30am-4:30pm
Job Profile – Technical Qualifications
- Strong mechanical aptitude (auto/diesel/motorcycle mechanics welcome)
- Basic electrical understanding (Advanced electrical knowledge is a PLUS)
- Moderate math skills (working with fractions, decimals, and metric system)
- Troubleshooting/problem solving in a manufacturing environment
- CNC Experience preferred, but not required. Willing to train the right person. Factory and on-the-job training provided.
Job Profile – Personal Qualifications
- Self-starter-not afraid to jump in and roll up your sleeves and get dirty
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team oriented
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must provide professional and/or personal references
Interested applicants should send resume to: [email protected]
About Machine Tool Specialties
MTS is a full-service distributorship of high quality CNC machine tools and accessories for Oklahoma, Kansas and SW Missouri. MTS represents some of the top Machine Tool Builders in the world including: Doosan, Grob, Acieta, Halter, Starrag Heckert, Mitsui Seiki, and Murata. We work with manufacturers in a variety of industries including: Energy, Aerospace, and Medical; with our primary focus being exceptional customer service and support.
At Machine Tool Specialties we strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people. MTS offers robust health benefits and compensation packages that are competitive in the marketplace and industry peers. MTS fosters the professional growth of our employees by building up their knowledge and skills to help further their careers and focuses on training and development. MTS has a supportive culture, providing various perks and benefits to employees, making it a great place to work.
We have the #1 Product Lineup for Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri.
For more information on our machine tool lines such as Doosan, Grob, Acieta, Halter, Mitsui Seiki, Muratec, Starrag, contact your MTS Sales representative.
Machine Tool Specialties is proud to offer the #1 machine tool lineup for Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri, with state-of-the-art; CNC Turning Centers, Vertical Machining Centers, Horizontal Machining Centers, Boring Mills, Double Column Machining Centers and Multitasking Mill/Turn machines. Check out our products page for more info.